Friday, June 26, 2009

a-wandering we will go

Yesterday, Seal Pup 1.o's pre-school class went on a little adventure. There was a little walk to "The Secret Garden" otherwise known as the Caroline Black Memorial Garden in the Arboretum on the Campus of Connecticut College. After taking at turn in the gardens, there was a picnic. It was fun. Parents were invited, so Papa and I went.
Aside: I caught a child who biffed it near a little pond, so I was sufficiently puffed with pride when I returned to work after the picnic, it's not easy being a hero.

While Seal Pup 2.0 could not join us on the Garden adventure, we do have good news to report: he found his belly button. Cancel the search parties.

We are going to wander to the left coast for a while. So no updates next week; but, I will make up for it when we get back. Also, if you are catching up with us on a feed reader, I heartily suggest that you click over to the blog to see the new banner which reflects SP2.0's wandering with us. As SP1.o would say, "I did it all on my own."

2 comments:

The Pampered Bride said...

Way too cute! Beautiful little boys:-) I didn't know NY was that close to you!!! Next time for sure; I want to go back and do more of Central Park it was so nice up there.

kathy said...

I am in LOVE with the belly button picture! I make all kinds of stupid noises when I see it! :)