Wednesday, September 9, 2009

three quarters

Or nine months. Seal Pup 2.0 celebrated 9 months of making smiles last week.
We snapped a few photos, of course; but, our favorite thing is this video which I am calling Baby Gymnastics.
Perhaps this is foreshadowing his future as a gold medalist in the sport of gymnastics?

I will put the video (quality might be a little better in flickr) and a few more of SP 2.0's portraits up in flickr.

Tomorrow I will post our weekend doings, because I am sure you are all curious how we spent Labor Day weekend.

7 comments:

christine said...

That is a FANTASTIC laugh. Oh my goodness. And such concentration, on both his movement and the camera (or is the person behind the camera?). I wish I could snuggle him right now. I miss you all so much!

The Pampered Bride said...

HOW CUTE! Almost looked like he did a split...maybe a gymnist:-) Congrats!

Kathy said...

Cute as a button! A very flexible button! :D

Kathy said...

Okay, I'm just checking back in to tell you how happy this video has made me all day. :D I've watched it numerous times and can't help smiling! :)

apea said...

Oh my goodness, what a gymnast! He is adorable!

Katie said...

Getting his yoga groove on young, that one

Greta Ann said...

What a cutie