Friday, July 9, 2010

go sox! (red sox, that is)

I am working my way through pictures from our recent family trip to California. Until I get my act together, how about I share these pictures from Papa and Seal Pup 1.0's adventure to Boston to see a Red Sox game last month? I found the pictures while working on our California pictures last night and thought they were fun, so obviously I thought you'd think they were fun too.

Papa got two tickets to see the Red Sox play the Phillies last month and decided it was time that SP 1.0 saw the Sox play in real life. Getting there involved an automobile, a train, and the T (which was, you know, a great way to start the day, I guess).
And there was food.
Lots of food.
And, I am told, there was actually people playing baseball as well.More pictures in flickr.

No comments: