Wednesday, December 1, 2010

to florida or bust

Had we known that we would be in the middle of a move during the holiday season, we would not have planned to go away for Thanksgiving, but we also wouldn't have had as much fun.
We headed down to Orlando, Florida for Thanksgiving week. We stopped to visit with family on our way down.
We went to the Magic Kingdom for two days (we also did a day at Sea World, as is done).
We decided to just kick off Seal Pup 2.0's birthday celebration a little early.It was a good time...
...except when the characters get to close to the Birthday Boy, I guess.
We were also able to stop and see my mom on the way back home.

There are more pictures in flickr; but, my favorite ones are the attempts to get a good Christmas picture for the annual card of Holly and Jolly (you can call them Christmas cards if you want, that's what most people call them). You can tell which pictures are the attempts because the Pups are together. I was thinking about putting together a montage of all the fails in which they either look,1) stoned, 2) confused, 3) mad, or, 4) insane. This one is my favorite, I leave it to you to guess the correct adjective.
It's ridiculous; and, it does nothing for the holiday spirit. It does crack me up, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! D's face looks so much like the Mama Seal that I know! -Pin

Kathy said...

I'd say mad or insane. :~P

I would think a collage of crazy pics would be a welcome break to the standard annual card.

Hope you're getting settled and have an uneventful year.