Thursday, January 26, 2012

where there is snow, there is fun?

Over the past weekend we got some snow.  It wasn't really supposed to be that much; but, well, it was enough to make work for the grown ups and provide entertainment for the kids (mostly of the sledding variety, but they think shoveling snow is fun, too--oh, would that they hold on to this ridiculous notion)
 I don't really care for the whole snow bunny bit, to be honest.  But since Papa is going away next week (to someplace sunny and warm, I feel compelled to add), we figured it was a good idea for me to learn how to use the snow blower.  So, I now have a new skill--removing snow with a power tool, which is important...especially if it snows and I am the only one available to de-snow our driveway. So, get excited
After my new snow blowing skills were sufficiently demonstrated I went back inside where it was warm to watch everyone else mess about in the snow.  Now that is how you spend a snow day.
 More snowy pictures in flickr.
 

No comments: