Wednesday, April 30, 2008

go fly a kite

I say I am going to post regularly and then there are technical difficulties (the photo archives was down, PROBLEM!). And let's face it, me putting up a post without pictures is as likely as me giving up carbs...not going to happen. So now that the problem has been fixed, I need to do some digital photoprocessing before sharing some recent adventures. While I do that, here is one of the happiest images of the pup I have taken recently. The pup's school had a kite day and it was a lot of fun.
There are a few more kite day shots in flickr, of course.

1 comment:

The "M" Family said...

I see Anders, too, has a love of kites. We just ordered Dru a jellyfish kite. The boy has about a dozen kites...no joke! We'll be joining the Am. Kite Assoc.--just kiding...