Friday, May 2, 2008

northern exposure

A few weekends ago, we wandered to parts northern, but separately. While I was in Conway, New Hampshire doing all things crafty, Papa and the Pup went to Portland (and Cape Elizabeth), Maine to visit with friends.

It was fun for Papa Seal to catch up with an old classmate, and the Pup got a chance to make a new friend. There was much rolling down hills. It was also a good opportunity to test out the sunglasses that our friend Lennon gifted for his birthday.

He is clearly a fan! Thanks Lennon!

We are leaving for an adventure on the left coast tomorrow...at 4:30 in the morning (it seemed like a good idea at the time). Papa is attending a conference. The Pup and I will post another catch up post during the week as we won't have any conference sessions to go to.

3 comments:

The "M" Family said...

Anders' future's so bright--he's gotta wear shades. OK...stupid, I know, but I had to go there! You do remember that song, right?

4:30? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was so born on the wrong coast! Have a great trip and hug ALL the seal pups for me ;0).

Ashley and Henry said...

Glad you like the sunglasses Anders! You look too cool! And yes Angie...I remember that song! ;)