Sunday, April 12, 2009

carpe diem

I kept meaning to post about the Florida part of our Spring Break trip and never got around to it. The Florida part of our trip was a pit stop to see my dad in Pensacola followed by a quick trip to Disney World. Little did I know at the time that it would be the last time I would see my dad. He passed away on April 3rd. It was really nice that he got a chance to meet his newest grandson (SP2) before his passing.

SP1 also had fun spending time with him during Spring Break. My dad was quite the Tickle Monster.

After spending some time with my dad, we went down to Orlando for a day at the Magic Kingdom, it was just a taste really.
We have plans to go back before the end of the year. There are lots of pictures of our visit to Pensacola as well as Orlando in flickr, of course.

No comments: