Saturday, December 5, 2009

sp 1.0's five seconds of fame

So you know how I love flickr? Last month, SP 1.0 got five seconds of fame when a photo of him appeared on the Martha Stewart show (the producers found it on my other flickr feed--which gets tagged with tons of metadata). If you want to watch it, go here. It's about 5:15 seconds into the segment; but, he gets a little air (and you can learn about flickr in the process).

Or, you know, you can just look at the picture here (but you miss the Martha commentary, which, why would you want to miss it? I mean, it's Martha!).

The shot is from almost January of last year. It's blurry and not the greatest (low light, I hadn't yet recieved the awesome lenses that I got for Christmas last year)...but the pie is Martha's recipe, so there you are.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is totally awesome! I could even see the little commentary on the bottom that says "Little Sir."