Saturday, January 24, 2009

hi, happy new year

I wish I could report adventures and wanderings of all sorts; but, no, not so much. We had a great Christmas.
Some of us were not so excited about celebrating; but, it's hard being new.
I received various and sundry photographic equipment which guarantees tons more photos to look at in flickr (woo hoo!). I spent some time testing out a new lens. I think it's a keeper.

What do you think?

Our New Year celebration involved everyone sleeping at midnight (even if some of us were awake shortly after, sigh). But how can you hold early morning wake-ups against an offender this cute?

You can not. Well, I can't. Happy New Year, everyone!

2 comments:

The "M" Family said...

Why are A and D just SO handsome? Looking @ D makes me want another newborn...wait...I didn't just type that, did I?

LOVE the family picture of you guys!!! A looks like he already knows how to play the guitar!

Thanks for updating...you know I've been stalking for new pics of the kids! Loving your new lens...share info, please! I may have to get a new one.

apea said...

A. looks so grown up! Wow, he's getting so handsome. And little D, could not be cuter, I love his eyes...man you have some good looking boys. I am sending kisses from CA!